TO BOOK your holiday you can check availability by emailing us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
or send a query via our contact form
You can also complete and email the booking form .
GUEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE PROPERTY
1. The property is offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by the ("the Owners") to the renter /guest ("the Client").
2. To reserve the "Property", the Client should complete and sign the booking form and return it together with payment of the initial non-refundable deposit (50%). Following receipt of the booking form and deposit, the Owners will send a confirmation invoice and statement. This is the formal acceptance of the booking.
3. The balance of the rent is payable not less than EIGHT weeks before the start of the rental period. If the booking is made last minute we will require full payment in Euros cash on arrival at the property. The £150 refundable security deposit must be paid by cash or by cheque into the owners UK bank account and this is held by the Owners against loss or damage to the property by the parties to this agreement. The deposit will be fully refunded within one week of departure once our onsite representatives have made a full check of the property. If full payment is not received by the due date, the owners reserve the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled. The Client will remain liable to pay the balance of the rent unless the owners are able to re-let the Property. In this event, clause 5 of these booking conditions will apply. Reservations made within six weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking.
4. Any chargeable expenses arising during the rental period will be invoiced separately.
5. Subject to clauses 2 and 3 above, in the event of a cancellation, refunds of amounts paid will be made if the owners are able to re-let the "Property", and any expenses or losses incurred in so doing will be deducted from the refundable amount. Should you wish to cancel, written notification must be sent via an email from the party leader to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org ( it is also advisable to contact us by phone).
In the event of cancellation, the following charges apply:
Period before arrival date that cancellation is received :
More than 56 days - Deposit only
Between 56-29 days 50%
Between 28-14 days 60%
Between 0-13 days 100%
6. The Client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party's personal belongings, public liability etc, since these are not covered by the owner's insurance. You are also advised to obtain Form EHIC which enables UK residents to obtain emergency medical treatment in Spain, as our local representative and/or the owner accept no liability for personal injury during the rental period.
7. The accommodation is from Start Date to End Date.
The rental period shall commence at 4:00pm on the first day and finish at 11:00am on the last day. The Agent or owners shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation before the time stated and the Client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated.
Late check outs are not available in Summer months. All keys will be collected from the property at 11am by our onsite representative.
If you are checking out before these times please call our onsite representative to arrange collection of keys.
8. The maximum number to reside in the "Property" must not exceed the stated property occupancy.
9. The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the "Property" and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. A charge is made for cleaning and laundry for each booking and this is payable with the rental charge. The owners reserve the right to charge for additional cleaning costs if the client leaves the "property" in an unacceptable condition. The Client also agrees not to act in any way which would cause disturbance to those resident in neighbouring properties. There is a strict none smoking policy within the property.
10. The Client shall report to the owner's agent, without delay, any defects in the "Property" or breakdown in the equipment or appliances in the "Property", and arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
11. The property will be cleaned prior to your arrival and after your departure. Although the property will be cleaned after your departure, it must be left in an orderly state and all kitchen utensils must be washed, dishwasher emptied and the BBQ fully cleaned. Should the property require extensive cleaning or crockery/utensil washing then the Owners reserves the right to withhold any monies from the security deposit to pay for the extra cleaning.
12. If you lock yourself out of the property there will be a call out charge of c20 Euros . If we are unable to gain entrance into the property due to keys being left inside the lock we may need to call out a locksmith and all charges will be passed on to the renter. If you are unfortunate enough to lose the property keys during the rental period you will be charged a minimum of 100 Euros.
13. Our onsite representative and/or the owners shall not be liable to the client:
a) for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the "Property", nor in respect of any equipment or appliances in the "Property", garden or swimming pool.
b) for any loss, damage or personal injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the owners.
c) for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Client if the "Property" shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in any such event, the owners shall, within seven days of notification to the Client, refund to the Client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
d) The guest is hereby made aware that on many complexes there will be other homes/apartments under construction. Our Agents and/or the owner will not accept liability for any complaints arising from construction.
e) Our onsite representative and/or the owner will not be liable for any loss due to noise or disturbance from anywhere within the vicinity of the property.
14. Under no circumstances shall the owner's liability to the Client exceed the amount paid to the owners for the rental period.
15. The property is to be occupied only by the party on the booking form.
16. If, in the opinion of the owners or their agents, any of the party are guilty of conduct prejudicial to the property or are in breach of the law, or cause a serious disturbance, the owners or their agent may take re-possession of the property without notice or refund to the client.
17. All vehicles are parked on the property at the client's own risk.
18.The property has a shared swimming pool, which should be open all year round, however the owners and their agent's, do not accept liability should it be closed or for injury howsoever caused as a result of misuse of the pool or the pool area. Guests are specially requested NOT to allow unsupervised children under 12 to use the pool or the pool area.
19. A cot, bedding and high chair can be provided in the property - please request this at time of booking. This equipment is checked by our onsite representative on a regular basis and any damage caused whilst on loan will result in the client's security deposit being retained. Responsibility of the equipment and its correct use following guidance and instructions given is that of the customer. Our Agents will not be liable for accidents incurred during the rental of any equipment. Children should be supervised at all times when using equipment etc.
20. No pets are allowed at the property.
The Client agrees that payment of the rental deposit sum to the Owner will signify their full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Rental. The Client further acknowledges that by payment of the final rental sum, the Client has received copies of, and/or read and accepted these Terms of Conditions of Rental on this web site.