1. It is on Phase 1 of the development, consequently, within a few minutes of all amenities including the Club House, mini-market and sports facilities.
2. There is a large solarium on the roof, the largest you can get at 70m2. Many apartments have a spiral staircase from the lower balcony restricting the size of both the solarium and the lower balcony.
3. The stairs to our solarium are external to the living areas and constructed of concrete. Consequently, you have a secondary steel gate to the apartment giving additional security. You can lock the steel gate and have the front door open giving complete access to all areas but with peace of mind that no one can enter the apartment and your children cannot stray. The big plus is that the proper concrete staircase is easy to navigate and take trays of food/drinks up to the solarium. Not so easy on the spiral staircase with incredibly tight turns.
With 4 sun loungers, two sun chairs, a table with 6 chairs and a BBQ, you may spend hours on the solarium, soaking up the sun in private and al-fresco dining.
4. The large pool is surrounded by flat lawn area, giving lots of space to relax. The gardens are landscaped.
5. The apartment has been furnished for our use not just as a rental, so it is to a very high standard. We have thought of some of the little things like bathrobe hooks and very well lit mirrors in both bathrooms. There is a large mirror in the master bedroom for hair and make-up etc. Good quality hair dryer supplied.
6. Extra storage units in the built-in cupboards in both bedrooms give more than enough space for all your clothes and 60 hangers should be enough!
7. The patio outside the living area , with a quality table and chairs is always partially to fully shaded making it a pleasure eating outside even in the summer high season. The resident plants add to the ambience.
8. Want to cook? You will find ample equipment plus microwave, large fridge freezer, quality dishwasher - who wants to wash up by hand?
9. For your entertainment, we have a large screen TV with DVD player built in and lots of books and DVDs, games and guide books. A quality PC to receive your emails and surf the WWW and a camera card reader to look at your holiday photographs.
10. Lastly but very important - all beds and mattresses are of the highest quality and very comfortable, ensuring a good night's sleep.
What a great apartment, we know you will enjoy it, as our family does and it must be Your First Choice.
Live the life and enjoy, we look forward to hearing from you.